2012/02/09

Chapeau de Paille (Straw Hats)

My daughter Tatiana and her father last summer in St. Tropez.
WHY!!!??? am I posting this NOW.
Just felt like it..........needed a winter pick-me-up picture, and I found this one.
Also needed a little sunshine on this below zero day in Paris.

Or maybe it is the two glasses of Chateau Haut-Bages Monpelou Pauillac (bottled in 2005) that I just consumed. The wine Monsieur at the wine shop told me it was great........it is good.
WHAT was great is the cheese from Madame Barthelemy....Vieux Comte 36 months old.
Threw that on a piece of great nut bread from Pain Poilane and I am calling this a party.

Random writings and random post. Just to lighten the winter mood.

Kisses to you all, Linda


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

now that is an inviting evening on such a cold paris night.

KatyE. a dit…

What stylish people ya´ll are! Love the hats! I´ve always loved crisp white with ivory.
Otherwise, January and February- are dark, cold and depressing months..in Europe! And you can imagine how we northern europeans can stand it! I really have to force myself to stay positive. Thanks for reminding us to take the time to enjoy this time inside. Wine and cheese is wonderful, but so is hot chocolate and cream and a good book under a blanket with a scarf! :-D
Spring will come soon!!!!!
Love your photos! You are such a good photographer!!
Klem, KATY

Linda Wright a dit…

Glad both you girls were inspired by my cold winter's night supper.....or dinner as it were.

Your comments are always a delight to receive, and I thank you so much for taking the time to do so.

With appreciation for you wonderfully generous readers. Hugs for you both, Linda