2012/02/12

Tea on a Sunday Afternoon





My sunday has been perfect. Here was the recipe.

1) This morning I went directly to the weekly organic market on Blvd. Raspail. The -5° was not keeping me from buying my bread. There is a stand that sells marvelous breads. I have a hard time deciding which one to buy. La quelle?......nuts and dried figs or nuts and orange. Yes, both, please. Bien sur!!! Of course!!!

2) One jar of fresh organic honey to spread on said bread and eventually a dollop in my morning tea.

3) One small box of chocolates from La Maison du Chocolat. I will limit myself to 2 only. No need to start my new gym classes and then eat an entire box of chocolates.

4) My newly found favorite tea. Delicious tea from Korea. I discovered this some weeks ago in the new Hermes shop on the Left Bank. They have a tea salon with a wonderful selection of teas from the Tea Palace (just around the corner) and incredible cakes and tarts. I had mine with a coffee/chocolate tart while contemplating which new purse I would like to have but cannot possibly purchase. That's O.K. I get to look at them in all the new spring colors.

5) Bought the first series of Downton Abbey. The world is addicted.......why not me?

Yes, I appreciated my sunday. Full of pleasure. I wish the same for you.

Aucun commentaire: