2011/10/21

Orchids for Best Friends















Luxury is knowing this address. Of course there are wonderful flower shops in every arrondisement in Paris, but chez Yannick Vincent on the Place des Petites Peres is where you will find passion. Behind every choice in this tiny jewel of a shop, is a man who has chosen out of love. His research and knowledge of Orchids is why I will cross all of Paris to purchase something for a special friend or a special place in my own apartment.

Want to fall in love? I do everytime I walk in. My visit yesterday was to choose something for someone out of the ordinary. These are for you Madame B. from me and "les filles" de Crimson.

With LOVE to you, Linda


1 commentaire:

Morgane-Amandine a dit…

Bonjour Linda,

Je suis de passage sur votre blog et autant dire que vous êtes au top !

J'aime bcp vos photos et vos textes!
Au plaisir de vous lire,

xoxo

http://theblondiediary.blogspot.com/