2011/09/02

Girls on the Go


Change is in the air. Summer has come and gone and apparently so have my girls.
I am in NYC with Tatiana and India enjoying my last few days with them. Tatiana is back to Smith College for her sophomore year and India's modeling agency in NYC has requested her presence in the city for awhile. So, I am enjoying my last photo opportunities with the two together while we walk around New York City and enjoy our time together.

I guess we could say this is the long and short of the story today.

Tatiana opted for her long floral dress (Tara Jarmon - Paris) pared with her Tropezienne sandals and her vintage army bag found at a flea market in Paris.

India's shorts are a pair of old favorite Current/Elliott's. Two new purchases already made in NYC are her sweater and boots both from Rag and Bone.
Bag from Proenza Schouler

Gold Ray Ban sunglasses for both

This will be a fun few days getting my girls settled into their new environments. Glad I take daily vitamins. Seriously need to be in good shape to keep up with this generation.

Have seen so many things I would like to buy for myself, but am putting a few days between my "try-ons" and my "purchases". The importance of reflection is worth gold........or less erreurs on my behalf. Anyway, will let you know "toute suite" the big decisions.

xxxxxxx's from The Big Apple

1 commentaire:

KatyE. a dit…

Since I´m a New Yorker, enjoy my neck of the woods! Lucky girls!