2011/08/10

Merci and Me


Uh, this is a very random posting, but whatever........

I liked what I had on this day, but maybe you will say what is the BIG deal. There ain't, except I liked it.........So why, you are asking (or not asking or not caring)? Here is the deal......I am wearing a vintage seersucker pant from Ralph Lauren, a vintage cashmere cardie from Crimson (yea, boring), a vintage cashmere navy blazer from Arthur and Fox and a vintage grosgrain belt from Crimson (yea, really boring), T-shirt from 45 RPM, and my Chanel bag is this year.......Yay!!! Anyway, once again, what is the big deal? I love the fushia in the sweater that picks up the fushia in the belt. That's all.......does not always have to be fancy stuff, does it?

There is a wonderful place in Paris called Merci........located in the Marais.......
It hosts all sorts of things........oh yea, fancy people call this a Concept Store. Once again, whatever......There are clothes, there are tea towels, there are books, there are sheets........I bought sheets.........washed linen in delicious colors.........pale pink, cream, white, pale grey, darker grey, mint green, faded turquoise.......I bought a pale pink duvet cover and a pale pink sheet set and then got nuts and bought a cream colored oversized sheet to put under my mattress to make do as a bed ruffle sort of thing........Got home and decided that was all wrong and will take it all back tomorrow and go for all pale grey and do the bed ruffle in pale pink.
Aren't you glad you clicked on today..............

TOLD you this was all random..........Love you, too.........Linda

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

sounds like such fun.reminds me to stop in to MERCI encore
margot