2011/07/02

White Shirts and Lilly Pulitzer Shorts


I love Lilly Pulitzer. Have been collecting these delectable prints for years. My favorite place to buy them is a small little shop in Palm Beach, where Lilly Pulitzer started her business about 40 years ago. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to know about Lilly's world, check it out on line. She does an entire collection, but my favorites are always her shorts. Team these with a fresh white cotton poplin shirt and you are set for summer. Do not know about you girls, but fitted tee's for the summer give me claustrophobia, so I opt for a loose fitting men's cotton poplin (oxford cloth = too heavy) shirt. Buy one and have your initials hand embroidered on it. Oh, and one last thing.........grosgrain belts in bright summer colors.

In the second picture, you can see the port of St. Tropez in the background. Here is how I made this weekend trip simple:

Two white shirts
Two Lilly Shorts
Two swimsuits
One LL Bean Boat and Tote

Je vous embrasse, Linda

6 commentaires:

Judyofthefort a dit…

You Look Fabulous!!!! anytime of the year, but especially in the Summer with your Lilly Pulitzer. Nothing says Summer Like Lilly. I find I can even wear them and not the same body type as you in any way. I know mine would look better with St. Tropez in the background also. We all have our dreams and you push mine to the so called limits.

Judyofthefort a dit…

You Look Fabulous in your Lilly Pulitzer!! Nothing says summer like Lilly Pulitzer. I can even wear it and I'm not close to the same body type. I know mine would look better with St. Tropez as a background. You push my dreams to the so called limit.

KatyE. a dit…

WOMAN, CAN YOU WEAR SHORT SHORTS!!!! Love the prints on the shorts with the crisp white cotton shirts! ....And the famous St. Tropez!!!!!! Love that place! Have to get back there soon! Karl Lagerfeld showed his Chanel collection there a year ago-didn´t he?! You should of been in it!

elena . a dit…

J'adore, tu est chic, charmante et extremement élégante! Je n'ai que 18 ans mais j'éspère te ressembler plus tard.
Kisses from Barcelona
(Si tu veux voyager à travers la photographie je t'invite visiter mon Blog)

Anonyme a dit…

Hum ... on ferait bien un tour dans cette petite embarcation....
Mme B

Sarah a dit…

Great style, très très chic!