2010/10/25

My New Friend Flint



His name is Flint Chabannes de Balsac and he is a Griffon Korthals. I just met him yesterday and I love him already. Life is funny that way. Just when you are least expecting it, someone new and wonderful walks into your life. Just so happens he is not available. He is lucky enough to have been adopted by one of the most loving families I have ever had the priviledge to know.
I recently heard the expression that " what is most important is not to be successful IN life but to be successful WITH your life. AH HA!!! All inclusive I would say. So, Flint, my friend, I nominate you as the dog most likely to succeed!!!

Cashmere Coat Arthur and Fox
Cashmere T-Shirt Crimson
Cashmere scarf Crimson
Military Green Pants Current and Elliott
Cashmere socks Crimson
Cotton Velvet shoes Massaro

Cashmere, cashmere, cashmere!!! Boring? Never!!! I must take a trip to Mongolia one day as that is the source for most of the world's cashmere. However, afterwards this beautiful fiber makes its way around the world to different manufacturers. The fabric in my coat is Italian,
my scarf was hand woven in the province of Kashmir, my t-shirt straight from Scotland. Actually, I am the proud designer of this t-shirt. Its just an easy piece to accompany anything else you feel like wearing. I cut it close to the body so there is no bulk under a jacket or another sweater. The finishing is like a t-shirt....instead of ribbing....I have it hemmed. It is the type of garment that "dresses up or dresses down". Let's face it, you can take it anywhere!!! I wonder if I had a dog like Flint, could I take him everywhere. Must do some research on that one........

Hope your day is successful.......got to start somewhere......with love Linda




2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Mais quelle allure ce Flint,(pas eastwood hehehe) l'aristocrate de la gente canine.
Il fréquente les beaux quartiers ce monsieur et connait les bons endroits du shopping dans la capitale.... La tenue de la dame qui tient le chien est toujours PPPPEEERRRRFFFFEEEECCCTTTTT.
Bigs bigs hugs
Renée.

Judyofthefort a dit…

Love Flint. Can see why he would capture your heart. Love your look today. like the red lining in the coat. Once again you can sure put it together. Yep, need a trip to the Motherland of Cashmere. Cashmere is never boring. Wore mine this morning to a medical procedure and it was the hit of the office. It can take a horrible procedure and turn it into a bright spot. Not quite like wearing it on the streets of Paris, but some of us just have to brighten our days in other ways for now. Thanks for the uplift.