2010/08/16



St. Remy de Provence August 2010

This could prove to be one of my very favorite vacations. All the elements were there......
beautiful Provencial Mas just outside the ancient and charming village of St. Remy and
a garden unlike any I had ever seen. My friend, Joel, who is an architect and decorator had
recently redone this house and instrumented a complete make-over of the garden.
Imagine rows of lavender surrounding the numerous olive trees framed by a garden
of hundreds of white roses.

Every evening my host would prepare cocktails on the terrace. Ice cold rose' wine
served with black tapenade and fresh bread from the local bakery. Cheeses were amazing!!!
Now that is a nice summer evening in Provence.

Evenings in Provence call for cashmere, ladies. I am wearing my lemon sherbet colored
poncho with my favorite summer shorts my Lily Pulitzer. DO notice my gold metalic
Tropezienne sandals.....by Rondini of St. Tropez. Joel, who is on my best dressed list
of chic French Ladies has teamed her bright white poncho with silk Prada floral pyjamas.

Merci a thousand times over to Joel
for her very generous invitation et
Bonsoir et a tres bientot a St. Remy



Aucun commentaire: