2010/08/15




Paris at the end of august is always intriguing weather wise. This year we are
blessed with cool and cloudy days with just the right amount of sunlight.
What more could a girl ask for to prolong that white summer jean. As I love
textures, I have teamed mine with a great long sleeved printed top in cotton jersey.
The steele grey grosgrain belt with those fake diamonds for a buckle add just the
right amount of fun. My favorite buy this summer was this wonderful YSL bracelet.
Silver and shells......don't you love it!!! Must mention my fashionista daughters did not
get this buy. Strange .....seems so obvious that it is a piece they will love to borrow
when I am not looking. I have discovered J. Crew ballerinas. Yep, girls, buy them in all
the basic colors I can find. Am the proud owner of beige, black and this pretty pearl grey.
Not shown is my purse of choice for the day.....Chanel Classic in beige......and a dark grey
cotton and cashmere blend cardigan from my shop, CRIMSON.

Slim Jean is from Current/Elliott Summer 2010
Printed long sleeved top is Fall 2010 Pucci

By the way, I am no longer buying the "No White" after labor day business.

Aucun commentaire: