2011/01/29

Lanvin pour H&M



Lanvin has been a favorite place for me to go and dream shop since Alber Elbaz took over as creative director. However, the beautiful prices are sometimes prohibitive for my "working girl" budget. I love buying a piece from time to time when I know it will stay more than one season in my wardrobe. So, when I heard Lanvin had agreed to let the designer do a special collection for H&M, I was overly excited. For those of you who do not have an H&M in your city, it is the Swedish low price but high style chain of stores now implanted in all major cities of the world. When The Day arrived, there was a line outside at 8:00 a.m. and everyone had to take a number. Personally, I opted for a late day date with Alber. I showed up at 8:00 P.M and was not disappointed by what I saw. My daughter, Tatiana, was the lucky one, because there were beautiful bright tulle dresses with beautiful satin ribbon belts, silk dresses (I bought one red and one black for Tats). She will wear them this summer in St. Tropez when going "out".
Then there was this trench you see her wearing in the pictures. Honestly, I was not sure she would "understand" it. It is a divine textured fabric.......cut on the bias.......great 3/4's length and perfect for SPRING........Not in the middle of winter.
When Tatiana was home for Christmas vacation, I showed it to her. Never should have!!! Guess what? She "understood" it so well, that I could not get it off her back in the Below ZERO temperatures. Thank goodness for those boots and scarf!!!

Trench Lanvin for H&M (149 euros!!!)
Scarf and Gloves Crimson
Boots Jimmy Choo
Earrings Gas
Purse YSL

By the way, I did buy the same trench for myself. Could not help myself...........
xoxo Linda

1 commentaire:

Judyofthefort a dit…

You bet that girl gets it. She is one shape cookie. She has those Mom & Dad fashion genes in overdrive. She is just so beautiful to boot. Love that Spring coat. Would love to be in St. Tropez to see those dresses.