2011/01/04

Kennedy Sweater



This was my lucky day..........I had the pleasure of having lunch with both of my daughters. Not an easy feat, you know? Tatiana happily home for the holidays from her new college in the states and trying to see each and everyone of her Parisien friends. India, who models, is always busy, busy, busy. It goes without saying that nothing makes a mom happier than to see her children independently happy, and I DO NOT want to seem selfish, but YES, I want some time, too. O.K., now that I have said it, I feel better........

Another bonus is that both showed up wearing the same sweater from this season's Crimson Collection. I felt proud of myself. Sooo not easy pleasing the younger generation. Afterall, my boutique is all about the great classics, and the younger generation is all about Moving On. In fact, this sweater is a classic shawl collar in 12 ply cashmere made for men. I decided we girls deserved the same beautifully luxurious warmth. So, I scaled down and got something that works well for us ladies. My girls are wearing it as a coat, and NO, I do not agree as it is 3° celcius right now!!!

India too much in a hurry for a very important appointment, so no photo.........hope she gets the job though!!! She had teamed hers with a cashmere jersey t-shirt and skirt. Tatiana went more rock with her military pants and biker boots.

Thanks for the lunch girls. See you soon? Love you both!!!
Just me being MOM........somethings never change!!!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

What a natural beauty with a wonderful smile! Love your outlook on life, fashion, style.

Anonyme a dit…

Linda, when does your online store open? so Impatient to buy your stuff!

Aurelia

Linda Wright a dit…

Aurelia, thank you so much for your interest. Websites are so complicated to organise, but hopefully Crimson's will be up and running by mid-March.

Merci encore, Linda