2011/07/21

LA Parisienne? Here She Is.......




When she walks into my boutique, I try not to be obvious. However, it is a challenge, because I so want to pull out a pen and note everything she is wearing or carrying. I think it is safe to say she is about as close to a French Carrie Bradshaw as we can find. Her name is Martine, and she is the epitome of feminin and fun. So annoying really. I hate the way she puts herself together so well. She knows how to mix it all and make it magic. The girl just cannot seem to make a mistake. Yes, she just walks into my boutique and lights up the place........all smiles and niceness, too. Oh, I give up!!! Truly, she is a girl to be loved.........

I know her shoes are Azzedine Alaia and her bag is Lanvin. I had to snap these photos fast, and did not dare detain her any further. So, the dress and jacket? Who cares!!!

Maybe Martine would give me lessons in how to dress like that.........I will ask next time she pops in..........

Oh, I just got a great idea. Maybe she could give us all her favorite places to shop in Paris. Oh la la, this is going to be fun, girls.

Until then, Linda

Aucun commentaire: